Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) – HFA Urban 1 Crore Homes / Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) / Housing for All by 2022
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) mission started in 2015 and will be attained in seven years. Pradhan Mantri Urban Awas Yojana (Scheme) is also known as HFA which stands for Housing for All. HFA scheme is envisioned by our Honourable Prime Mister Mr. Narendra Modi. As per Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government of India will undertake to construct about two crore houses by the year 2022. The scheme is being implemented across the nation with the help of state governments and housing development authorities. Through this article we are providing complete information details regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, which are mentioned below.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) – HFA Urban 1 Crore Homes
The Housing for All Scheme is a revolutionary scheme that will complete in year 2022. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna ensure that the benefits of the scheme are enjoyed by women, economically backward groups of Indian society and the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Each house provided under the scheme will involve a central grant of about INR 1 lakh which may go up to INR 2.3 lakhs. You can get more information details about who can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Here we wil discuss about the Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The main beneficiaries of this latest housing for all scheme 2022 will be Women, People belonging to Scheduled Casts(SC), People belonging to Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically weaker section(EWS).
The income of applicant should not exceed:
- Rs. 3 Lakh p.a. for EWS applicants
- Rs. 6 Lakh p.a. for LIG applicants
Conditions for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
- The applicant should not own a “pakka” house.
- The house to be purchased should be in the name of the female head of the family if there is no adult female in the family, then the male member becomes eligible to apply or it can be in the joint names of male head and female member in the family.
- Older and Differently-abled persons will be given preference in the allotment of ground floors under the PM Awas Yojana Scheme.
- The EMI to be paid on the loans taken for this scheme will be reduced to significant amount under this scheme.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY)
The people who are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY), those can submit their application form in prescribed format from the official website. All the banks have introduced various schemes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY). Once, the state governments will launch the schemes, the application forms will be made available to the desired applicants.
For Further more information regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) – HFA Urban 1 Crore Homes visit to the official web portal at- http://mhupa.gov.in/