Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Online Application : UP jati Praman Patra Application form :edistrict.up.nic.in
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a new technology for making the caste certificate with online process. Caste certificate is made for providing the better facilities to the poor sections of the society. The people who belongs from the backward caste or schedule caste can get the benefit of the government schemes after making by the caste certificate. The Government of India is giving the many facilities to the backward areas of the society. Caste certificate is only made for the backward class people,Schedule class people and those people who are very poor in the society. The caste certificate is giving the reservation in the job to the poor sections. It gives the fees concession in the schools and colleges or any application form. The certificate shows the name ,father name or necessary information about the people.UP Caste Certificate Online Application
Need of Caste Certificate
Caste certificate is only beneficial for the backward class people. Caste certificate is the proof of the backwardness of the people. Only those people can get his caste certificate who belongs to the poor sections of the society. There are so many benefits of caste certificate like a person who belongs to backward class can claim for the reservation in the Schools fees, colleges fees etc. Caste certificates gives the person reservation in the government jobs and admissions in the different courses. So there are so many benefits of caste certificate.
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Details
Organisation Name :Backward Classes Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Subject : Application of Caste certificate
State : Uttar Pradesh
Caste : SC/ST/OBC
Status : Available soon
Official website : edistrict.up.nic.in
Documents needed For getting Caste Certificate :
- Identity Proof of the Person : Voter ID Card/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card
- Domicile Or Address Proof: Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ Aadhaar Card/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/Rent Receipt/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card
Eligibility Criteria for Getting Caste Certificate
- The Applicant should be citizen of India.
- The Applicant must be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant must have a identity.
- The Applicant is an ordinary resident at the address currently residing.
- The applicant should belongs to said caste/Tribe.
- The Applicant Does not fall under Creamy Layer. (For OBC )
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh that is edistrict.up.nic.in
- Now find the Application for SC / ST / OBC Certificate link
- Click on the link and open it
- Now fill the all necessary details
- Check all the details which you have filled
- Now click on submit option
- Now get the print of the application form
- Submit the hard copy in the Office of SDO.